Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dear Baby CAW

Dear little one,

All the books say I should be talking to you because you can hear my voice, but I just can't. It feels silly. Plus, I don't know your name yet which complicates matters. However, for some reason writing you a letter on a blog seems completely normal. So here it goes...

In the last few days it has become very apparent that you will be here before we know it. First, I started to show. Then packages that arrived at the door were for you... not Daddy or me. Then we spent your Dad's birthday dinner talking primarily about baby preparations (and hoping loved ones will give us Babies R Us gift cards for Xmas). All of this on top of a countdown clock that says you will be here in 132 days or less. Whew... it's a lot for one week.

Let me say that you are an answered prayer, a birthday wish come true, a blessing to our house and I can't wait to meet you. We will spend the next 132 days shopping, decorating, reading, sleeping, praying and trying to get 100% ready for your arrival. You can just work on growing. We will see you soon.

Love,
Momma

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Ansley! I am so excited to meet CAW. SO excited. And I know that no one else's excitement can even compare to the excitement you and Christopher are feeling! We'll always be praying for your baby boy!