Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Two Days Down, Two To Go

If I said it was a busy week, I'd be underestimating the amount of stuff I have had and still have to do.

However, I had a blast at my VHA board meeting... we all laughed and talked about important and crazy things while eating yummy cake from Zoe's Kitchen and stuffing Easter Eggs with candy for the Easter Egg Hunt. Matters of the Heart last night was also wonderful (and very emotional). Ms. Cheap from The Tennessean gave a great talk about tips and tricks to save money. Note to self: email her about consignment store in Hendersonville. I was lucky enough to sit by her during dinner and found out she goes to our church! She and her husband go to the 7 am service... that's why I wasn't aware she was a member. A few tears were shed when The Jacobsons spoke since we all knew it would be there last MOH. Please pray that the VHA is blessed with a new mentor/sponsor that is half as great as this amazing couple.

Today is yard sale/bake sale set-up which means tomorrow is the Annual VHA Yard Sale & Bake Sale benefiting Jade Pasley Fund and Gilda's Club. After dragging Cooper out at 5 am, I'm hoping we will get a nap in before Jane and Dana come over for dinner (Dad is on call and will miss all this fun). Sunday will be a day of rest and HOPEFULLY posting more pics and some old videos of Cooper Baby. So stay tuned...

Tune in next week for... Cooper's 4 Month Birthday, Cooper's 4 Month doctor's appointment (stats included), and Cooper's First Easter!!!!

No comments: