Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

14 months old




On February 7th Cooper turned 14 months old. A year ago I had just gone back to work and felt like a terrible person for abandoning my child every morning. Now we both love our routine of getting up and going to work/school and then getting to play and hang out on the weekends and evenings. Ultimately I wish I could stay home, but at the same time I see all the great things Cooper learns from 7 to 5 pm and doubt I could do all of that myself. Suffice to say, life is good.
At 14 months Cooper:
-Is a big, tall boy. We will get official weigh in at 15 mo. appointment on 3/12/10.
- Walks, runs, climbs, etc.
- Eats a three BIG meals a day and two snacks.
- Naps up to 3 hours during the day. His teacher says he's the first to sleep and the last to wake up. Kids can be running all around him and he stays sound asleep.
- Usually sleeps from 7 pm to 6:30 am.
- Loves his guitar.- Has a fifteen word vocabulary including mom, dadeee, ball (ba), dog, nose, and thank you (tattoo).
- Still has a head of curly, wild hair, which his mother refuses to cut eventhough there is a rat tail/mullet thing going on in the back.
-Loves having Mommy read him a book and loves to flip pages on her before she can finish. Favorite book: My Fuzzy Valentine (Elmo).

Life is really, really good. **The previous comment was brought to you by 8 solid hours of sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at that hair!!!!