Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Precious Baby Boy...


... has two dimples above his upper lip that only show up occasionally.


... has a thousand different faces that reflect thousand of emotions.


... was worth every moment of pregnancy.


... has made me love my husband even more than I did before.


... has so much hair on the back of his head he should be featured on one of those websites devoted to the mullet.


... lets his big brother and sister sniff him all they want to.


... must be tone-deaf because he likes my singing.


... has made me realize how fast time really flies.


... has the most intoxicating baby smell (even though he hasn't had a real bath yet).


... has filled my heart with so much love my chest can barely contain it.

3 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

Oh Ansley! He's so perfect! My heart is so happy for you guys, and so broken at the same time because I can't be there to love on him in person. Just wait, Friend, it only gets better and better every day!

Love you guys!

rebecca said...

so CUTE i can hardly stand it!!!! i can't wait to meet him!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ah I love this blog entry...he is such the little gentleman!!