Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Warning!!! Not shot by a professional!!!!

I apologize up front if the following video makes anyone seasick. It's not my best work. It's actually my first camcorder experience. Anyway, here's a look at the finished baby's room. We are very excited and look forward to bringing him home... knowing full well the room will never be that straight or orderly again.

Thanks again to all of those who made this room a reality... Jane, Dana, Meg, Nick, Glenn, Nanny and Pop, etc. It looks amazing and we couldn't have done it without all of your help!!!!

2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

OMG! I LOVE IT! You guys did an AMAZING job!!! I can't wait for him to get here!

Going in in 30 minutes to have this kid. You're up next! Ready? Love and miss you guys!
AG

Dana said...

Love it Ans! Everything is fabulous, especially the stripes! When can I move in there?!