Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

08.18.09

Tonight when Cooper and I arrived home I noticed the stove said PF (power failure) and all the clocks were flashing. Guess what that means? The slow cooker pot roast that we worked so hard on that morning was not bubbling away as planned. We had a big pot of uncooked veggies and raw meat. Gross. It got thrown away and Daddy picked up dinner on the way home :( What are the chances that the first time I've used the crock pot in a month we have a rain storm and the power goes out?????

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh that sucks, especially after all that work! The other night Tad put 5 chicken breasts in the oven so we would have them to eat and make chicken salad for the week and then he made a tofu stir fry for dinner and forgot about the chicken. The next day I looked in the fridge and was like where did you put all the chicken? And he opened the oven and there they still were! Just goes to show why I would eat out for every meal if I could!