Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

8.02.09

Busy weekend. Cooper and I took Daddy dinner at the hospital on Friday night since he was on call. When Cooper realized Daddy had a stethoscope (which he hates now) like his pediatrician he looked at him like he was a traitor. Pretty funny. Saturday was the VHA Welcome Luncheon which was successful despite my nervous, robot-like recitation of my speech. Saturday night was dinner out. I've now fallen back in love with Tin Angel which I hadn't been to in years. Sunday was lunch out with Nick & Meg and a trip to a new "interactive" frozen yogurt shop in Belle Meade which is DELISH despite the 50 cent per ounce pricetag. For those of you that don't like math that's $8 a pound for frozen yogurt. Sunday night we took a meal to a new mom and visited Dana who is recuperating this weekend from a pretty wicked infection. We were glad to hang out and see that she's doing better!

No comments: