Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

08.22.09

After an awesome breakfast and pedicure outing with Dana and Jane the birthday girl I came home to hang out with C&C. After some down time we packed up and headed off for the dreaded Opry Mills outlet mall. I can count on one hand how many times I've ventured to this dreaded place and only did so to take advantage of many children's stores in one locations and the many sales said stores were having. We shopped a lot and walked a lot and walked away with tons of clothes for Mr. Cooper.

Things I learned on this trip:
1. my son now grabs at stuff as he passes in his stroller
2. my son is really long requiring clothes meant for a two year old
3. Great American Cookie Company isn't as great as it used to be
4. Kids clothes are expensive even when on sale
5. NFL jersey onesies are really cute
6. Opry Mills won't let strollers in sit-down restaurants... another reason to hate that place

No comments: