Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

10.07.09

Cooper turned 10 months old today. A picture and an update will be posted later, but for now two little tidbits.

Tidbit #1

Cooper has THREE upper teeth coming in. At the same time. No wonder he's been so pleasant lately :)

Tidbit #2

I think this child is a lot like me. He may look like Christopher spit him out, but he has my personality. Yesterday was another shining example.

In an effort to take part in this fleeting fall season I scooped up Cooper, grabbed a blanket and we headed into the backyard to play with grass or leaves or anything that would take his mind off of the teeth that were making him fussy. He happily sat on the blanket, stood up against me or let me cradle him, but he was not interested in the world beyond the blanket. He briefly played with a big, crispy leaf I got for him, but he didn't really care. At one point he crawled to the edge of our blanket and slowly reached out for the grass. As soon as his fingers touched the prickly ends of the blades of grass he was done. After about 15 minutes we were back inside.

No comments: