Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Xmas List

Now that I'm a parent I usually think about things I want to buy for Cooper instead of things I want for myself. I admit to having an occasional fantasy about a red patent leather Louis Vuitton wallet or these boots, but for the most part I think about jon jons, developmental toys, etc. However, I know my mother will start asking me if there's anything special I want for Xmas any day now and I've come up with a few small things.



1. new John Mayer cd (out in late November)

2. new Norah Jones cd (this is really for CW and me)

3. Pioneer Woman's cookbook

4. pastry bags, tips, etc.

5. pedicure gift certificate

6. Nikon Coolpix camera (this isn't a small thing so if someone could tell my husband I'd be grateful)

No comments: