Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All the time in the world... to go totally insane.

I am about to say something that I NEVER thought would come out of my mouth. I think I might want to keep working even after Christopher is done with his fellowship. At least part-time. I know things will be different when I have a child/children to feed, clean up after, bathe, shuttle around town, etc. But right now, one week into bed rest, I can say authoritatively that staying home sucks. There's only so much TV you can watch, only so many naps you can take.

I have made a list of things I can do that still qualify as "at rest" and I plan to start on those items tomorrow. We will see what happens.

Until then let me just say thank you to Mom, Nanny & Pop, Mama & Papa Wells, Dad & Nancy, Dana, Jane, Tracy and everyone who has gone out of their way to make our life easier over the last week. I really appreciate all the phone calls, food, offers of food, errand running, help organizing, etc. I know the next few weeks will be bearable because of our friends and family.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hang in there Ans! Have a great weekend and try to get some rest. If you feel up to it early next week, maybe you, me, and Jane can take a field trip to Babies r Us and I can run in to get any missing items!