Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No avoiding it... bed rest is here.

My lunch plans of picking up a prescription and swinging by the bank were derailed with a single phone call from the OB's office. Long story short... protein levels were elevated in my urine and this combined with some high BP readings over the last few days got me put on complete bed rest. Preeclampsia is apparently NOT a laughing matter.

I have an appointment tomorrow morning at which time I will ask a long list of questions including... what is the master plan? Are we going for 35 weeks? 37? 40? Can I work from home? Can I take the dogs out to pee during the day? Can I attend my baby shower on the 15th?

When I know more... you'll know more.

2 comments:

Dana said...

hugs and prayers!

Tracy said...

Oh Ansley! Hang in there! So sorry! I've been there totally feel for you! Let me know if I can bring u some trashy mags and food! Keep us posted and you and the baby are in our prayers.