Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

1.18.09

I'm jealous of my husband right now who has the day off (good fortune of being in the VA this month) and is out and about running to Target, Costco, Home Depot, etc. So, I blog. I will blog about our fantastic weekend.

On Saturday we went to my Dad's for a yummy lunch and some Bowron hang-out time. Cooper entertained as always and watched his cousins with awe. Then Saturday night Miss Lynne came over to play with Cooper so Christopher and I could go to a show at Bluebird Cafe with a group from VHA. It was a great show and reminded me how much I love these couples that make up our group! Sunday was a low-key day at home full of laundry, football, and newspaper reading and ended with dinner at my Mom's. This provided another chance for Cooper to entertain and be in awe of his older cousins. Life is good.

No comments: