Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy First Birthday Cooper Andrew Wells


Dear Cooper,

A year ago you came into our world in a wild and unplanned fashion and our life has been wild and unplanned ever since. On the way home from the hospital your Dad looked at me and said "I'm so happy" and you have continued to make us "so happy" every day since.

You have gone through so many stages since being born. Some of them, like the 4 teeth at once and 6 ear infections in a row, were not fun. But countless others were a blast. And now that you are walking, talking and developing so much everyday I know there are lots of stages to come in your next year.

I always knew I would love you, but I never knew that the love would overtake me. If you weren't in the world, I would surely be unable to breathe, that's how much I love you.


At 1 year, Cooper:
- weighs around 27 pounds
- wears 2T clothes and probably needs 3T in some things for the added length
- wears size 6 double X shoes
- has been walking for 2 weeks
- sleeps from 7 PM to around 6:30 AM - some nights he's quiet and some nights he wants to play at 3 AM
- has completely given up his afternoon nap when at school
- has moved seamlessly through all 3 nurseries at school and is loved by all his teachers
- loves to sit on the couch with us, but also likes to attempt to fly off
- does this strange dance where he stomps with one foot
- still hasn't learned not to eat dog food
- is stalled at 6 teeth (2 lower and 4 upper)
- likes to carry shoes around
- is more fun and more adorable than I ever imagined possible

No comments: