Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anniversary/ 28 week appointment

First... our anniversary. Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary and it was an overall great day. Poor Christopher was post call, but he napped before I got home and we were able to sit down for some yummy Frito Pie (Chili with Frito's, cheese, green onions, and sour cream) before he needed to crawl back in bed. We talked to family and friends all passing along their well wishes and had a great night. We decided to forgo gifts this year and put the money towards baby items. We did however have an amazing dinner out on Saturday at Maggiano's. Yum-O. I love Christopher more and more everyday and really feel cleaved to him. I can't wait to meet his son and see how many of his Dad's great qualities he's inherited.

Second... my 28 week appointment. Overall great as well. Weight hasn't changed, blood pressure was normal. I will go back at 32 weeks and then again at 34. After that I will come in twice a week for a non-stress test and then a biophysical profile. He will also repeat my ultrasound around 36 weeks to get an idea about size. Dr. Brown and I bonded over a love of Double Stuf Oreos and decided we should join the DSRL. I got to hear the fetal heartbeat (woka, woka, woka) which is always fun. I also noticed on my way out that his license plate says "WOOF" which makes me love him even more.

That's the week so far...
Monday - CW on call/make chili
Tuesday - Anniversary/eat chili
Wednesday - Dr. appointment/ make rice krispie treats for VHA meeting
Thursday - VHA meeting / try not to eat rice krispie treats before meeting
Friday - Foyer Group dinner at our house (more on this later)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Also, I really enjoyed the rice crispy treats! A YUM-O from me!