Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

The FIRST day of my LAST trimester!

Praise the Lord! I made it to 28 weeks. I have had a lot of selfish moments since April 20th when I saw two lines appear on that pregnancy test, but hopefully I'm getting a little better. And I have been assured that when I hear that first little cry all thoughts of ME will turn to thoughts of HIM. I can't wait.


I have my 28 week appointment on Wednesday which will start the every two week cycle at the OB. How exciting! I'm going to try and remember to ask Terry (my favorite nurse) what Dr. Brown would like as a thank you gift. On a personal level all I know about him is he drives an old Ford pickup with a hula girl on the dash and wears amazing dress shirts with ordinary khaki Dockers... and has a great sense of humor.


Oh, and the find of the week courtesy of my BFF Jane is... THE DESIGNER HOSPITAL GOWN. Jane found this on Etsy and I can't wait to get mine. I also saw that Tori Spelling got one from a company in CA called BYOG. Bring Your Own Gown. It snaps up the back and both sleeves snap too and the belt thing is removable. Now I just have to pick which flip flops I will wear with it. Too cute!!!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

OMG! Why didn't u have kids before me! U always find the coolest stuff! I LOVE IT! HAVE TO HAVE IT TOO! And.. CONGRATS MOMMA 2 down, one to go!

I Love My Bo Bos! said...

Oh, that gown is too cute! I agree with the commenter above me...I could've used your consultation with my last two pregnancies! LOL!