Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Alyson!!!!


My dear friend Alyson turns 30 today!!!
Alyson, may you have a wonderful birthday and year ahead. I look forward to the birth of your son and all the wonderful blessings that will come your way this year. This morning when I looked at the calendar and saw your name I thought of when you came to my 30th birthday party and lied to my face about not being pregnant :) No worries... you were very newly pregnant and without knowing, so was I! And here we are months later and many miles apart about to give birth to sons just weeks apart. God is good! We miss you, Mike and Carter so much!

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Aw, Ansley! I'm both crying, and laughing so hard at the same time. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do to lie to you like that! But God has plans, and He was the one laughing in the end!

We love and miss you guys SO much! And I can never look at a pair of patent leather Mary Janes without thinking how much I miss the heck out of you!