Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

100 days and counting!




How could I already be 100 days away from giving birth? Other than a few minor things, I haven't gotten anything ready! My friend Tracy swore I'd have my nursery ready within days of finding out what I was having, but that just didn't happen. So today I grabbed the bull by the horns and ordered our baby bedding. This single purchase will allow us to pick paint colors, get the room painted, then purchase and assemble furniture. Then I can fill in with accessories and we will be so done. I haven't figured out what to do about curtains yet, but all in due time.

2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

oh oh oh I LOVE IT! And if you want, and if you have a sewing machine, I can send you the SIMPLEST instructions for curtain making! :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you took those bulls by their horns! Have you considered just doing a wide blue and white stripe. I saw it somewhere and cannot remember but I will pass it along if I come across it again. Let me know if there is a night you need help.