Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Paige Elizabeth Reagan


Congratulations to our friends Betsy and Brendan on the birth of their little girl Paige! I know Kyle and Wade will be awesome big brothers. I'm going to pay very close attention to Betsy over the next 15 weeks and try and figure out just how she manages a newborn while her husband manages the schedule of a first-year cardiology fellow. I look forward to learning a lot from her as our families walk down similar paths.

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Seriously. Bring a notepad. Betsy taught me SO much about motherhood, I feel like I owe her my next child as payment. Hey put me down for a meal, will ya? ;)

I miss you so much! And yes, I'm fine (I'm sorry I haven't yet responded to your email), and I'll explain that all later. It's crappy, but we're fine. Thank you for caring about us!

And please give Miss Paige many many kisses from the Gilleye!

And Fish and Chips, too.

And CW while you're at it!