Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The First Day

Cooper's first day of school went very well. Although many, many tears were shed on my end, he did great. He slept a lot, sucked down three bottles and had 4 wet diapers. God love those sheets the caregivers fill out... maybe now I'll figure out my child's routine. He was asleep when I left him there and asleep when I picked him up and he slept for 3 hours when we got home. When I dropped him off today I didn't cry until I got in the car and even then it was a brief spell. And I haven't cried since which has been almost an hour. Yay me!

Thanks for everyone thoughts, prayers, emails and supportive phones calls yesterday. They helped a lot.

** Look a few posts down for an update about our week last week which I just got around to posting. Pictures included!!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Well Ansley, I think you've had a pretty successful school run! Way to go Cooper! Sounds like he's gonna make it as easy on you as he can. Hang in there Momma! Hope you can enjoy getting back to work.