Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have been tagged!

I've been tagged by Jane to list 8 random things about myself. For me just being tagged is the most exciting part!! My very hip sister-in-law in Boston got tagged forever ago and ever since then I've been waiting for it to happen to me! Thanks Jane!

1. I would monogram anything and everything if I could get away with it and not seem crazy.

2. Now that I have one child, I totally understand people who want 10 even though I thought those same people should be committed pre-Cooper.

3. I get my toenails painted red from Labor Day to Easter and then hot pink until Labor Day rolls around again.

4. I would give anything to be creative.

5. I am on an eternal search for the perfect hairstylist.

6. When Cooper falls asleep on my chest and is breathing so quietly I can't tell where I end and he begins.

7. I sleep on my stomach.

8. Horseradish is my favorite condiment.

No comments: