Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fish & Chips turn Two!!!


I can't believe my babies are two years old today! Last year we celebrated with a party at the dog park complete with homemade dog treats for the canine guests and bone-shaped brownies for the Moms and Dads. This year we are going to have a low-key celebration at home.
Fish & Chips have been wonderful companions and practice children. They took very good care of me while on bedrest and have already proven to be protective of Cooper. It's so cute when Fish sleeps under his bassinet or in front of his swing. And when we change Cooper's diaper Fish sits right by the changing table. I think Chips would lick Cooper to death if we left them alone for 5 mins, but while supervised they are both very restrained with their kisses.
A fellow bulldog owner at Petsmart told us once they turn two they sleep 24 hours a day. While our pups do sleep A LOT I hope and pray that they still play tug-of-war and run after toys so fast that they slide into the fridge. They at least have to maintain enough energy so they can chase Cooper around once he's mobile!
Happy Birthday Fish & Chips! We love you!


2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

Awww! Happy birthday to the two cutest pups in the world! Brody and Briley could take a few lessons from you, two! :)

Dana said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to my precious "godchildren"! You guys are so good-Tad and I will look at each other and say, oh I think louie's birthday was last week wasn't it? But we try to make it up for it by just spoiling them all the time!