Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

7.20.09

Ear infection saga continues... took Coopies in for a re-check of his right ear to make sure antibiotic worked. It did! But the other one is infected now :( 10 days of another medicine (cost = $100) and then a re-check on day 14.

On a happier note my co-workers enjoyed the chocolate cupcakes I made and Jane, Dana and I have tentative plans for some girl time tomorrow night when my husband can be on Cooper duty. Yay!

Also... what was I thinking when I agreed to be VHA President??? Oh yeah, it was my wedding day and I had started drinking champagne at 5 am. All coming together now.

2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

HAHAHAHA. So THAT'S how that happened. ;) Poor Coops! :( Tell him he's got some New Mexican love coming his way!

Molly Holmer said...

awww man! I wanna come for girl time. Dang it!