Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7.21.09


When Cooper was a newborn baby he would wake up crying every time. No matter what time day or night a newborn cry would announce the end of his slumber. Then at about 4 months Cooper would play with a toy in his crib and the little noises that would make became my cue to retrieve my child so we could start the day. We have now entered a stage where Cooper will sit and babble when he wakes so I hear from the other room "ya ya ya ba ba ba buh buh yuh." I think this is my favorite stage so far :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah so sweet. I think those little baby conversations they have with themselves are the best!! See you friday!

Nancy Bowron said...

Sounds like he's making less of a demand and more of a conversation : )