Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

7.22.09

Tonight I am in awe of mothers (well primary caregivers actually). This is the hardest job I've ever done and I'm doing it on less sleep than I've ever gotten before. It's daunting to start the day at 5:45 am with a automatic to-do list that's a mile long. For those of you reading this who have in the past (or who are in the present) raising one or more children successfully and keeping your sanity, sense of humor and wits about you... congrats! I wish I could give you all a million dollars as a prize or a free trip to the Hilton resort of your choice (I got a sales call from them yesterday and apparently rates are surprisingly affordable).

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

oooh I almost had it. You lost me at "keeping my wits about me." ;) I embrace the crazy. You're a FABOO Mommy, and I'm honored to be your friend! And I miss you. Madly. :)