Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7.27.09

Christopher did the grocery shopping for me tonight week because I was at home with a very fussy baby who was awakened 10 mins into his afternoon nap by the lady at daycare. Big mistake on her part.

Anyway, I try to be SUPER specific with my list when he's going for me because grocery stores have somewhere around 47,000 items and it's hard to know exactly what someone wants when they say "cheddar cheese." He also asks me lots of questions before he goes if there is something on the list that is confusing. 9 times out of 10 this works perfectly. Last night, not so much. Instead of calling me he went with his gut on two items which resulted in us having a HUGE container of raisins (like 5 lb. of raisins) and a tiny package of chicken which was supposed to serve as our main course for two dinners this week. Maybe I'll make some oatmeal raisin cookies :)

No comments: